Monday 30 January 2017

Question 3 evaluation










7 parts of TA research
After I had finished my music video, I conducted my final target audience research which consisted of a questionnaire I had written with 7 questions. From this questionnaire I had many different responses which gave mixed responses which is good!

From these responses I was able to see what parts of my idea and video came across well such as the narrative and use of close ups and what parts the audience didn't like such as some of the continuity shots and how they wished for more costume changes. The key findings from this target audience research and my target audience research I conducted over the whole process has bought me to many conclusions. Such as :

  • Making sure the shots I use are clearer as many people didn't get the concept of the leaves being thrown in the air.
  • Changing costume to reflect lyrics and mood
  • I personally learnt to work well with others, instead of trying to do everything myself 
  • To include more of a variety of shots 
  •  I also learnt to have faith in my ideas and see how they would work instead of not even trying

 Since I plan to study media and film at University, the skills, learning and creative process I have received from this project are bound to help me when it comes to further projects. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe - look at the massive amount of TA research you have just analysed - there are 7 parts! You need to add under this ppt a massive evaluation of what you learnt from all that. You have a massive amount of evaluation in some research posts that you could use. Have a good look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like i've done what you asked!

    ReplyDelete