Wednesday 17 August 2016

Research: Goodwin narrative,performance and concept


Performance, concept & narrative music videos from Jshepherd1460

How this influenced my planning
This influenced my planning as it made me aware of all the different types of music video's and what you need to put into a music video to classify it as that type eg a performance video shows the band performing the song. I intend to draw on all of the different types of video when it comes to the video I will produce for my course. I will now use this theory all the time to ensure I research & meet conventions

3 comments:

  1. This would benefit from images to show examples. Additionally you must always add a comment beneath posts like this:
    How this research has influenced my planning.
    You could also state here the type/ form of music video you plan to make and why.

    ReplyDelete